Find out how to uninstall the SecureLine VPN application on your device.
Checkout this video:
If you need to uninstall SecureLine VPN for any reason, please follow the instructions below. We also recommend that you reinstall the SecureLine VPN software after uninstalling it.
1. Close all applications.
2. Right-click on the SecureLine VPN icon in the system tray and select “Exit”.
3. Open the Windows Control Panel and go to “Programs and Features”.
4. Select “Avast SecureLine VPN” and click “Uninstall”.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a layer of security to the user’s online activity. SecureLine VPN encrypts the user’s Internet connection and protects their online identity. The program is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
##How to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
If you no longer need SecureLine VPN or if you want to free up space on your hard drive, you can uninstall the program. To do this, you must first disable the SecureLine VPN service and then remove the program from your computer.
Disable the SecureLine VPN Service
Before you can uninstall the program, you must first disable the SecureLine VPN service. To do this, open the Avast Control Panel and click ‘Settings’. Under ‘General’, click ‘Security’, then find and click ‘SecureLine VPN’. Finally, toggle the switch to ‘Off’.
Remove SecureLine VPN from Windows
To remove SecureLine VPN from your Windows computer, open the Control Panel and click ‘Uninstall a Program’. Find and select ‘SecureLine VPN’, then click ‘Uninstall/Change’. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Remove SecureLine VPN from Mac
To remove SecureLine VPN from your Mac computer, open Finder and go to Applications. Find and select ‘SecureLineVPN’, then drag it to Trash. Alternatively, you can right-click on ‘SecureLineVPN’ and select ‘Move to Trash’. Empty your Trash folder to complete the uninstallation process.
Why would you want to uninstall it?
SecureLine VPN is a service offered by Avast that allows you to connect to the internet through a secure, encrypted tunnel. This ensures that your internet traffic is protected from eavesdroppers and other third parties.
However, there are times when you may want to uninstall SecureLine VPN. For example, if you no longer need the service or if you’re experiencing problems with the software.
In this article, we’ll show you how to uninstall SecureLine VPN on Windows and Mac.
How to uninstall it
If you’re no longer using Avast SecureLine VPN, you may want to uninstall the program to free up space on your hard drive. This article explains how to uninstall SecureLine VPN on PC, Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
How to reinstall it
If you’ve decided that you no longer need SecureLine VPN on your device, you can follow the steps below to uninstall it.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
2. Locate Avast SecureLine VPN in the list of installed programs and click Uninstall.
3. In the Avast SecureLine VPN Uninstallation window, click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the program from your computer.
4. The uninstall process will now begin and may take a few minutes to complete. Once it’s finished, click Finish to close the window.
1. Open the Applications folder and look for Avast SecureLine VPN.
2. Drag Avast SecureLine VPN from the Applications folder to the Trash (or right-click on it and select Move to Trash).
3. Empty the Trash (or right-click on it and select Empty Trash).
Once you have uninstalled the program, you can restart your computer and SecureLine VPN will no longer be installed on your system.